We are working to create a safe and healthy shopping experience for our customers and our staff. Please read this page carefully for all the information you need to know.
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!
Strollers & Car Seats
We know that parents and caregivers like to touch and feel these products before they buy them. This creates some challenges around sanitizing and safety. For the time being, we are only doing stroller and car seat demonstrations by appointment. Customers are not permitted to browse these products without the assistance of a staff member, as we need to identify which items have been touched so they can be sanitized between guests. If you know exactly what you want to buy, you are welcome to stop by anytime we are open. If you need assistance and you want to be able to try several products to help you decide, please book a consultation. In-store consultations require a deposit due to the amount of time and resources needed.
IN-STORE SHOPPING THAT DOES NOT REQUIRE AN APPOINTMENT:
“Grab & Go” - no cost
We are excited to welcome customers back into our stores for grab-and-go shopping for toys and baby gear without an appointment. This type of visit is perfect for customers who don’t need much assistance with their purchase and do not need to test, try or touch items before they make a purchase decision. Though we always aim to give every customer the attention they need, we still have very limited staff. We respectfully ask that you please be patient with our team members who may be juggling other responsibilities or customers. Keep in mind that we will be maintaining safe social distancing while helping you. If you anticipate that you will need 1:1 assistance during your visit, please book a Consultation appointment in advance.
IN-STORE SHOPPING THAT REQUIRES AN APPOINTMENT:
45 minutes / $50 deposit
These appointments are ideal for in-depth learning and trying out a variety of products. You will have 1:1 assistance for your entire visit. We will collect a $50 deposit when you make the appointment. You can use this towards your purchase that day, or we will send you a gift card for a future purchase if you aren’t ready to buy yet.
15 minutes / $20 deposit
These appointments are ideal for quick comparisons and narrowing down to a final decision. You will have 1:1 assistance for your entire visit. We will collect a $20 deposit when you make the appointment. You can use this towards your purchase that day, or we will send you a gift card for a future purchase if you aren’t ready to buy yet.
- You should not visit our stores if you or anyone in your household is currently unwell with any symptoms of COVID-19, or if you have been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 during the last 14 days.
- All customers must wear a mask at all times. If you have a health condition that makes it difficult for you to wear a mask, please contact us ahead of time to discuss an alternative arrangement.
- We will be monitoring the capacity of our stores and may ask you to wait outside if there are too many customers inside already.
- We will ask you to begin your visit by sanitizing your hands. We have hand sanitizer available by the front door and at our registers.
- Our employees are required to wear masks and will be wearing gloves and/or using hand sanitizer frequently.
- Our restroom will be open for use, and will be disinfecting frequently.
- It breaks our hearts to say this, but we encourage you not to bring children into our store right now. We’ve put away all the toys and it won’t be much fun for them.
- If you need to come in with a child, you are responsible for keeping them by your side at all times. We require that children over 2 years of age wear a mask.
- We will be using UV light and disinfectant wipes to sanitize surfaces between visitors.
- Our virtual consultations have gotten rave reviews and we will continue to offer these. COVID-19 is still with us here in MA, and we encourage you to stay home if you are able.