Stokke Tripp Trapp Chair
Please note: the Tripp Trapp Chair does not include a safety harness or extended glider set. For use as a high chair with Baby and Toddler see the Tripp Trapp High Chair
- With a variety of available accessories, this iconic chair provides comfort and ergonomics for use from birth
- Highly adjustable seat and foot plate positions
- Easy to clean spills with dampened cloth
- Available in a variety of colors and in your choice of Beech or Oak wood finishes
- Solid construction that can hold up to a 242 lb adult
- Extended 7-year warranty available on wooden components
- Water-based, non-toxic paint
- No harmful substances/free from bisphenol and phthalates
- Stokke® High Chairs and Bouncers are certified by JPMA and meet or exceed all ASTM safety standards
- Tripp Trapp® chairs are produced in the European Union. All wood and wood based parts are required to meet E.U. Timber Regulations and in so doing, support a responsible forestry and wood industry.
Stokke of Norway have staked their reputation on anticipating the constant flux of babyhood and childhood and creating items with an unbelievably long shelf life, and the jewel in their crown is the classic Tripp Trapp. Since 1972, the Tripp Trapp Chair has been growing and adapting with children, starting from their first solid meals all the way up through adulthood.
As baby grows taller and wider, the height and depth adjustable seat can be broadened for her, and the footrest can be moved down so her little legs are neither cramped nor dangling - a great recipe for keeping restless little kiddos at the table and happily interacting with the family for longer. As your child grows, so does the Tripp Trapp - until you've got a chair that fits a full-sized adult squirm-free, all the way up to 242 pounds! You've always got comfort - Toddler and Kid Cushions and Junior Cushions provide a plush seat and cool way to style your chair. Not just a seat at the table, the Tripp Trapp is a great desk chair or easel chair, you can even stash your art supplies in this snap-on Tripp Trapp storage well.
While many other companies have copied the Tripp Trapp formula, no other transforming high chair is crafted with such thorough attention to detail: each chair features a totally child-safe all-natural finish that won't expose your child to any chemicals. Stokke Extended Gliders keep the chair stable, and the design of the Tripp Trapp Chair naturally resists tipping for a safe sit (and so that older kids can climb in safely on their own)