Veer Switchback &Jog Stroller Frame
This is the Switchback &Jog Stroller Frame and it does not include the seat. For the full stroller, visit our Switchback &Jog Stroller Page.
Ergonomic and precision built, the Switchback &Jog 3-wheel ultra-terrain jogging Stroller Frame rips through running paths and jogging trails with next level maneuverability, durability and shock absorption.
The Veer Switchback &Jog Stroller Frame is suitable for newborns with the addition of the Switchback Bassinet, Car Seat Adapter, or the Switchback Seat with Infant Soft Insert. All sold separately. The switchback Seat itself is suitable for 3 months and up and with a weight limit of 50lbs, the Switchback &Jog will last you a long time.
Veer is all about getting outside and having an adventure.
The Switchback &Jog stroller Frame is built for Jogging and extra rough terrain. It's dual adjustable shocks are a mountain bike style integrated suspension that adjusts for passenger weight and type of terrain. The front swivel wheel locks straight for jogs, snow, sand, and any other tough strolling conditions. Large Never-Flat wheels make maneuverability on rough terrain smooth and reliable.
Dual Seat Dampeners in the Switchback Seat provide up to 10mm of deflection in either direction absorbs bumps by up to 30% and the bottom and back exoskeleton flexes to soak up the terrain.
The Switchback &Jog Stroller Frame also has an adjustable handlebar, deceleration hand brake, and a large basket with zipper pockets
Part of the Veer Switchback System
The focal point Veer Switchback system is the Switchback Seat. Not only are you strolling with the Switchback Seat, but you can also use it as a booster seat, a bike seat, a camp seat, a Veer Cruiser or Cruiser XL seat, and even a single-to-double hybrid stroller seat.
The Switchback Seat is customizable and ready to go anywhere at any time. Out of the box, you can strap it to a chair and use it as a booster seat. If you prefer a pop of color, the Switchback Color Pack provides options. For cold or inclement weather, you'll want the Weather Shield and Footmuff to keep your kid cozy. And for your and your kid's convenience, a Snack and Drink Tray clips directly onto the seat.
Stroller Frame only - Seat not included
- Large basket with zippered pockets
- Dual adjustable Shocks
- Mountain Bike style integrated suspension
- Rubber, foam-filled never-flat tires
- Locking front swivel wheel
- Deceleration hand brake
- Switchback seat sold separately
- Compatible with most car seats with car seat adapter
- Bassinet available
- Part of the Veer Switchback System
- Minimum Age: Birth with Infant Insert in Switchback Seat, Bassinet or Infant Car Seat with adapter (all sold separately)
- Stroller Weight:
- Seat (not included): 7.5 pounds
- Frame: 20.2 pounds
- Seat (not included) Weight Capacity: 50lbs
- Basket Weight Capacity: 15lbs
- Dimensions (seat sold separately):
- Seating Area Height: 19.5"
- Seating Area Width: 11.5" at front; 12.5" at back
- Seating Area Depth: 9"
- Inside Canopy Clearance: 23"
- Unfolded In Use: 39" x 27" x 41" (with handle in low position)
- Folded with Seat (not included): 25.5" x 35" x 19
- Folded without Seat: 25.5" x 33" x 19"
- Front Wheel: 12"
- Rear Wheel: 16"
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.