Veer Cruiser XL
Where Off-limits goes extinct with seating for 4.
With the feel, functionality and safety of a premium stroller combined with a fun rugged wagon, our all-terrain Cruiser XL helps you negotiate hills, blow through boundaries and reimagine family adventures. With Cruiser XL there’s lots of room to wander and room to grow, with seating for up to 4 passengers.
Whether The Wild you’re raising involves infants, toddlers, youth sports, day camps, festivals or all of the above, Cruiser XL can handle any latitude, longitude or life twist with expanded capacity.
PUSH IT. Just like a stroller, turn and pivot. Easily maneuverable when loaded.
ATTACH INFANT CAR SEAT. Adapters available for just about any brand.
PULL IT. Just like a wagon. Pulling makes it adaptable to rugged outdoor terrain.
STOW IT AND GO. Weighs in at only 36lbs with a fast, compact fold.
ALL-TERRAIN, ALL-SEASON. ALL GOOD. Push. Pull. Twist. Turn. Beach. Snow. Mud. Rocks. They haven’t invented a season or a terrain yet that Cruiser XL can’t navigate.
ULTIMATE CRAFTMANSHIP Tough, yet lightweight, Cruiser XL will last beyond the kids.
- All Terrain Performance
- Push, Pull or Push-Along
- Performance Handle Grip
- Adjustable Handle Height
- Expandable Footwell
- Front Suspension
- Robotically Welded Aluminum Frame
- Large Rugged, Knobby Tires
- Rear Wheel Fenders
- Contoured and Vented Seats
- Durable Water- and Stain- Resistant Fabric Sidewalls
- Hose Cleanable
- Meets ASTM safety standards and is JPMA Certified
- Passenger Seating for 4 with 3-point Safety Harnesses
- Infant Car Seat Compatible adapter for one infant (sold separately)
- One Touch Footbrake
- Performance Handle Grip
- One-hand fold and self-standing
Best In Class 2-year warranty.
SIZE AND WEIGHT
Cruiser Body Dimensions 37″ L x 24″ W x 25″ H
Folded Dimensions 37″ L x 24″ W x 15″ H
Folded Dimensions (wheels removed) 37″ L x 24″ W x 9″ H
Weight 36 lbs.
Passenger Weight Capacity each seat is suitable for up to 55 lbs and 45 in.
Cargo-only Weight Capacity 350 pounds
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.