Valco Slim Twin Stroller
Valco's narrowest light weight double stroller! This compact new model offers a lightweight steering, short turning radius, and ultra comfortable (newborn ready) seats. With a width of just under 26 inches it's the narrowest double stroller within Valco's collection, and one of the narrowest of the entire double stroller market. The Valco Slim Twin Stroller is so narrow it'll coast through standard size doorways with plenty of room on each side. N o worries about just scraping by, scratching your stroller or pinching fingers!
What's new for the Valco Slim Twin Stroller 2022
The best part of the Valco Slim Twin Stroller is how super narrow it is! At only 26-inches wide, it's almost 5 inches smaller than the average double stroller. You and your little ones will breeze through standard doorways, zipping in and out of stores as if you didn't have a stroller at all!
The foam tires are light enough to keep the overall weight low while still performing well. You can also consider upgrading the wheels to the Valco Slim Twin Stroller Infinity Wheels Pack. These add even more durability and strength to your stroller for those families who live in areas with uneven ground, cracks, or light snow and ice. The thicker tire material performs similar to air tires, with a natural suspension for tough bumps.
Each seat is equipped with plenty of daily comforts to keep your little ones content, including adjustable foot rests, flat reclines, extra long canopies, and easy to buckle harnesses.
- Weight: 24lbs
- Max child weight: 45lb
- Floor Dimensions: 26W x 31L in
- Handle bar height: 28 - 41 in
- Suitable for newborns
- Fits through standard doorways
- One hand fold
- Car trunk compatible
- Clean fold protects seat fabric
- Oversize 50 UPF canopies
- Canopy ventilation
- Adjustable foot rest
- Storage: large under storage, 2 slide pockets
- Tires: 8 & 10 in
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.