UPPAbaby VISTA V2 Stroller
UPPAbaby has really upped their game with the redesign of the cult classic UPPAbaby VISTA stroller. The new UPPAbaby VISTA V2 has all of the features you loved about the UPPAbaby VISTA and has improved on the little details to make it even more streamlined and user friendly
The VISTA V2 Can Become a Double Stroller
If you are planning on expanding your family in the future (or maybe you’re already expecting your second) the UPPAbaby VISTA V2 is a great option for you! While it is sold as a single stroller initially, you are able to purchase the Vista V2 Rumble Seat at any point down the line, or right off the bat, in order to turn it into a tandem double stroller. The Rumble Seat will allow you to seat a second child up to 35 pounds on the front of the stroller. Not sure you need a second seat but still don’t want your oldest to have to walk? The Vista Piggyback Ride-On Board will allow your eldest to stand and ride along with you.
Upgraded Storage Space and Compact Fold
If you’re looking for a stroller with the largest storage basket possible, you’ll love the UPPAbaby VISTA V2. Its extra large storage basket can hold up to 30 pounds! It has a hinging arm that allows you easier access to your items and pockets for you to organize your essentials. The UPPAbaby VISTA V2 will have no trouble storing even the largest of diaper bags with room to spare. All this extra storage doesn’t mean you have to use up a ton of storage when you’re not using the VISTA V2 however. It can be folded in one step, stands when folded, and is relatively compact.
Stylish and Chic
Don’t get lost in a sea of grey! The UPPAbaby VISTA V2 comes in 9 color options to suit your unique fashion. From pink to teal to white, you’ll be able to express your sense of style with a stroller color and design that stands out. REACH certified full grain leather handlebars provide a classic look and comfortable grip without exposing your baby to toxins.
Your little one will always be comfortable riding in the UPPAbaby VISTA V2. The included bassinet can be used from newborn for naps on the go and is overnight sleep safe when used with the UPPAbaby Bassinet Stand. The toddler seat has a single handed recline to any of 3 positions in both parent facing and world facing orientations. The expandable, height adjustable canopy provides SPF 50+ protection and 2 mesh peek-a-boo windows maximize ventilation. UPPAbaby hasn’t forgotten about parent comfort either! The multi-position telescopic adjustable handlebar allows parents and caregivers of different heights to push the stroller ergonomically. If you wear flip flops or sandals, you no longer have to worry about crushing your toes to release the stroller brake either! Now you can press down on the brake once to lock and one more time to unlock.
Smoother Rides Are on the Horizon
The UPPAbaby VISTA V2 boasts an all-wheel suspension system to ensure that even when the road isn’t smooth, your ride is. Dual-action springs optimize the stroller’s shock absorption so that your little one experiences the smoothest ride possible for the life of the stroller. Soft maintenance free wheels add an extra cushion when going over bumps and cracks.
The UPPAbaby VISTA V2 is Travel System Ready!
Within the first year of your baby’s life, you will frequently use their infant car seat to transport them from point A to point B. But nobody wants to wake a baby who is napping in their car seat. Luckily the UPPAbaby VISTA V2 is compatible with the UPPAbaby MESA car seat with no adapters required. Don’t fret if you don’t have a MESA! The VISTA V2 is also compatible with Nuna, Cybex, Clek, Peg Perego, and Maxi Cosi among other brands!
How Long Will the VISTA V2 Last?The UPPAbaby VISTA V2 can be used from birth with the bassinet or UPPAbaby Infant SnugSeat and can continue to be used until your child weighs 50 pounds. While that could be the weight of an average 5 year old, it’s totally normal for your child to stop depending on the stroller at around 3 years of age. This is when most kids will be gaining more physical independence and continued stroller use past this age could lead to a lazy walker.
Curious about how the UPPAbaby VISTA V2 is different from last year's VISTA? Find out what our experts have to say on our Spilling the Beans Blog!
- Perforated Bassinet mattress pad, vented base and canopy for added breathability
- Extendable, pop out UPF 50+ sunshade
- One-handed release from stroller
- Depth and ventilation provide an overnight sleep solution
- Zip out, water-repellent inner liner and boot cover are easy to remove and clean
- Ability to transport up to three children with RumbleSeat and PiggyBack accessories
- Full-size reversible Toddler Seat
- Five-point, no-rethread harness
- Extendable canopy with UPF 50+ protection, zip out fabric and mesh panels
- Vented peekaboo window
- One-handed, multi-position recline
- Adjustable handlebar
- Extra-large, easy-access basket with 30 lbs weight limit
- All-wheel suspension
- Front wheel locks with visual indicators
- MESA Infant Car Seat attaches directly to stroller without adapters
- 100% full-grain leather accents
- One-step fold, stands when folded
- Toddler Seat suitable from 3 months to 50 lbs.
- True Weight (includes canopy, wheels, and basket)
- Frame + Seat: 27 lbs.
- Frame: 20 lbs.
- Seat: 7 lbs.
- Bassinet: 8.8 lbs.
- Unfolded: 36″ L x 25.7″ W x 39.5″ H
- Folded with seat attached: 17.3″ L x 25.7″ W x 33.3″ H
- Folded without seat attached: 13″ L x 25.7″ W x 32″ H
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.