UPPAbaby RIDGE Jogging Stroller
The UPPAbaby RIDGE jogging stroller is a sleek, all-terrain stroller made from tough materials that can handle any weather. It features two 16 inch wheels on the back and one 12 inch wheel on the front made from high performance foam and rubber. This stroller also features a pivoting front wheel that can be positioned facing towards the stroller or away from it for premiere maneuverability. Easy to use, color-coded foot brakes and a convenient handbrake allow for optimum control, while the high caliber disc brakes can stop on a dime.
The UPPAbaby RIDGE is compatible with the UPPAbaby Stroller Bassinet. To pop in your car seat, just grab adapters for the Mesa or maxi cosi adapters for a carseat like the NUNA Pipa. The UPPAbaby RIDGE'S seat safely accommodates children from three months old all the way up to 55 pounds, and features a comfortable recline for napping.
The UPPAbaby RIDGE running stroller comes in three colors: Bryce (a classic white marL), Jake (charcoal) and Reggie (slate blue).
The UPPAbaby RIDGE comes with:
- A water bottle holder
- A canopy pocket with a headphone opening for your cell phone
- A roomy, zippered lower basket with velcro-secured pockets
- Double peekaboo windows in the canopy
Optional accessories include:
- A removable bumper bar
- Performance rain shield
- A parent cup holder
- Dishwasher-safe snack tray
- A PiggyBack that holds children up to 55 pounds.
Best of all, the UPPAbaby RIDGE folds down easily and stands on its own like most UPPAbaby strollers, making storage that much easier. At just over 29 pounds, it’s easily transportable and can fit in the back of a car. Whether you’re walking, running, or racing, this stroller is a great option for active families, especially when paired with a smaller stroller for quick outings.
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.