The First Years Modular Steam Sterilizer
Kill germs the natural way with The First Years Modular Steam Sterilizer. Natural steam kills 99% of common germs in minutes; there's no need for harsh chemicals or additives. The modular design, with two trays, provides plenty of room for sterilizing while saving counter space. The top tray is perfect for bottle nipples, baby teethers, breast pump parts, pacifiers and other small newborn essentials. The bottom tray is specially designed for bottles, cups and larger items. Use either tray, or both depending on your needs for the day. The clever design of the bottom tray directs steam deep inside bottles and both trays fully circulate the steam to make sure every surface is covered. This steam sterilizer doubles as a handy storage space, keeping the things inside sterilized for up to 24 hours.
- Modular Steam Sterilizer: Tower design with two trays provides plenty of room for sterilizing while saving counter space; Use either tray or both as needed
- Clean Steam: Uses steam to sterilize and kills 99% of common germs in minutes; no need for harsh chemicals
- Custom Clean: Top tray is perfect for nipples, teethers, breast pump parts and other small newborn essentials; Bottom tray is specially designed for bottles, cups and larger items
- Bottle Sterilizer and More: Directs steam inside bottles and sippy cups for a thorough clean
- Ready When You Are: Sterilizer stores items for up to 24 hours
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.