Stokke Tripp Trapp and Tray
The Stokke Tripp Trapp is an ingenious chair designed by Peter Opsvik that revolutionized the children's chair category in 1972, when the Tripp Trapp was first launched. Tripp Trapp fits right up to your dining table, bringing your baby into the heart of your family, allowing him or her to learn and develop alongside you. The intelligent, adjustable design allows freedom of movement with both depth and height adjustable seat and footplates. When adjusted correctly, your child is ensured a comfortable and ergonomic seating position at any age.
The Stokke Tripp Trapp chair is designed to fit right into your table, bringing your baby into the heart of your family. However, for certain occasions a tray that fits on the chair with Tripp Trapp Baby Set can be a valuable accessory. The Tripp Trapp into a stand-alone high chair with the Stokke Tripp Trapp Tray. Perfect for quick feedings or crowded tables, the Scandinavian designed Stokke® Tray’s clean lines compliment the Tripp Trapp® for a unique, stunning seat. Suitable for 6 months to 3 years.
Stokke Tripp Trapp:
- 6 months to 3 years
- 242 lb weight max
- 5-point harness provided with the included Babyset
- Extended 7-year warranty available on wooden components.
- Easy to clean
- Hard wood: Beech
- Quick assembly, sturdy connection points
- Water-based, non-toxic paint.
- Classic, iconic design that will never go out of style
- Adjustable seat and footplate for back and feet support
- No harmful substances/free from bisphenol and phthalates.
Stokke Tripp Trapp Tray Features:
- Provides added versatility to your Tripp Trapp® and home.
- BPA-free plastic is easy to clean for quick spills.
- Designed to be used only with the Stokke® Baby Set.
- Compatible with the Stokke® Baby Set from V2 onwards.