Stokke Sleepi Bed V3
Your baby's crib is the center of your nursery. It should be beautiful, functional, but most importantly, safe and soothing for your little one. Made of solid European beech wood, with adjustable height, Stokke® Sleepi™ accommodates the changing needs of your growing child. Soft oval design cocoons your baby offering comfort and familiarity for restful sleep and the sweetest of dreams. The Stokke® Sleepi™ concept has been developed with sound sleep and safety in mind. It is available with a new firm and breathable Sleepi™ mattress which exceeds the highest safety standards (sold separately). Accessorize with the breathable mesh liner and high-quality textiles.
Stokke® Sleepi™ Bed can be used from birth to 5 years so your child can enjoy their bed throughout childhood. Adjust the height position of the mattress as your child gets bigger and reaches the curious climbing stage.
Once your child is old enough to get in and out of the bed on their own, you can remove the wheels and one side of the bed for easy access. This will boost your child’s independence as well.
Stokke Sleepi Bed V3 Birth to 5 years
- Safe for newborn
- Adjustable mattress height
- Removable railing for "day bed"
Stokke Sleepi Bed V3 Safe & sound sleep
- Soft oval shape gives your baby a sense of security by resembling the mother’s womb
- Curved edges, no sharp corners
- Rods & perforated mattress bottom for maximum air circulation
- Sturdy beech wood frame with non-toxic finish
- 4 mattress levels offering safety and flexibility for each age and stage of development
- Wheels allow “rocking motion” to promote sleep
Stokke Sleepi Bed V3 Always close to you
- Space-saving design
- Lockable swivel wheels for keeping the bed close to you
- Narrow enough to move through doorways
Stokke Sleepi Bed V3 Longevity & sustainability
- Flexible design means the bed can be used for newborn to approximately 5 years
- Crafted with quality so it´s made to last
- 7-year Warranty
- Timeless Scandinavian design that doesn´t go out of style
- Designed in 1999 by Susanne Grønlund and Claus Hviid Knudsen
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.