Stokke Sleepi Bed Mattress V3
For optimal safety and comfort, i's important that a baby mattress is high-quality, firm and breathable. A breathable mattress ensures that the air can circulate and remove the carbon dioxide exhaled by the baby. In this way, overheating is avoided. This is especially important when the little ones turn over onto their stomachs while sleeping and breathe into the mattress.
The Stokke® Sleepi™ Bed mattress is made with multiple layers of breathable 3D mesh with a Sorona® Bicomponent Stretch fiber core to offer firmness, maximal airflow and to exceed the highest safety standards. Both the core and cover can easily be removed for washing. Cover is machine washable at 60° Celsius and core can be cleaned by rinsing. Comes with a wide range of coordinating protection covers and sheets.
- Firmness for baby’s safety & comfort
- Layers of breathable 3D mesh for airflow
- Sorona® Bicomponent Stretch fiber core for breathability & sustainability
- Made to perfectly fit the Stokke® Sleepi™ Bed
- Both cover and core are washable
- Optimal airflow to prevent heat accumulation
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 class 1
- Meets the highest standards in terms of breathability, safety and restricted substances
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.