Stokke Limas Baby Carrier Flex Organic Cotton
The Stokke Limas Carrier Flex is a full-buckle baby carrier and can be used from one month (4kg / 8.8lb). You can put it on quickly and easily without tying. It provides freedom of movement and safety every step of the way. Made with soft cotton, it expands as your baby grows to keep them comfy & close.
Thanks to the adjustable base and back panel, this carrier can be expanded to your baby’s size. It also ensures a comfortable, ergonomic seating position for your baby – from a few weeks after birth all the way through the early years up to 20kg / 44.1lb.
Front and back carrying options give parents a lot of flexibility. The waistbelt of the Stokke® Limas™ Carrier Flex can be easily removed, allowing it to be used as an onbuhimo - a traditional Japanese style for baby back carrying without a waistbelt.
- Provides freedom of movement
- Suitable as an onbuhimo without a waistbelt
- Padded shoulder straps with buckles that adjust easily
- Base ensures correct squat–spread position
- Wide, ergonomically shaped waistbelt with padded buckle (adjustable from 23.6 to 55.1 in, waistbelt extension available)
- Adjustable back panel (from 12.6 to 16.1 in)
- Ideal for extended back-carrying
- Material: 100% cotton* (*Valerian beige only: 50% cotton, 50% linen)
- Does not require washing before being used for the first time
- Machine washable at low temperature (104 degrees Fahrenheit) and low spin
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.