Scratch Bugs Buzz Search Game
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Bugs everywhere! This flower is crawling with insects.
Roll the die, draw a card and find the right number of insects on the flower within the time provided. Don’t let yourself be fooled, because some insects look very much alike!
An entertaining picture hunt game for ages 4+.
- Contents: game board (consisting of 9 puzzle pieces), 44 game cards, 6 cover cards, die, hourglass
- Players: 2 to 4 - Game preparation: Fit together the game board puzzle pieces, turn all the cards so the white flowers are facing up and shuffle them. Throw the die in turns. The highest throw goes first.
- Gameplay: Throw the die and then flip 1 card at random, paying close attention to the insect shown. The hourglass is flipped along with the card. Now quickly search the game board to find the insect on the card the same number of times as the pips shown on the die.
- Winning the game: When all the cards are gone, the players count their collected cards. Whoever has collected the most cards wins the game!
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.