Peg Perego Ypsi Stroller 2022 | 2023
by PEG PEREGO
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Calculating estimated delivery dates
Please allow 1-3 weeks for shipping
The Peg Perego Ypsi is the lightest weight convertible stroller of 2022! This compact package comes with one stroller seat and the stroller frame, with the option to add a second child onto the same frame. As your family grows the Peg Perego Ypsi has a seating configuration to match...
- Single to double stroller
- Easy compact fold
- Reversible, reclining seat
- Compact 20 inch width
- UPF 5O+ canopy
- Canopy adjusts for height and length
- All wheel suspension and ball bearings
- Telescoping, one-piece handle
- Eco Leather accents
- Compatible with all Primo Viaggio infant car seats and Peg Perego Bassinet Stand
- Single to Double Stroller - With the purchase of the Double Adapters, the Ypsi stroller can turn into a double.
- Travel System Compatible - The Ypsi stroller and any of the Primo Viaggio 4-35 infant car seats combine to create an attractive and highly functional travel system.
- Streamlined Design - The Ypsi measures just 20 inches wide. The streamlined design of the chassis makes maneuvering through crowds easier and more convenient.
- Reversible & Reclining Seat - The comfortable reversible seat is approved up to 50 lbs. Thanks to the Tilt in space system you can use it in 3 modes: Sitting - Relax - Rest. The seat closes on stroller in a compact way.
- Large adjustable UPF 50+ hood - The large extendable hood protects your baby's naps from the sun and wind. The hood is also adjustable in height and follows the growth of the child.
- Easy Compact Fold - The stroller closes with one hand with the seat attached and stands upright by itself.
- Smooth Ride - Wheels with ball bearings and suspension for 360 degree agility and less effort in pushing.
- One-Piece Handle - The telescoping one-piece handle accommodates users of different heights and the hand-sewn eco-leather bar adds a touch of elegance.
- Bassinet - The Bassinet (sold separately) attaches directly to the chassis and is approved for overnight sleeping.
- 7.2" (front)
- 10.4" (back)
- 6.5 lbs (stroller seat)
- 16 lbs (chassis)
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.