Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4/35 Nido Agio Infant Car Seat
Introducing Agio, a line specialty store exclusive products designed by our friends at Peg Perego. Great performing products with fashionable details are dedicated to serve your growing family. All products are Made in Italy following elevated standards of quality and safety, sure to exceed parents' highest expectations.
The Agio by Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido is a new generation of protection in Infant Car Seats. From their first ride home, little ones will be completely protected in their own personal nest of comfort. The Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido features a built-in system of safety technologies designed to provide utmost protection for your child.
PAGODA HOOD: Protects baby from all the elements.
- Extendable with an easy-to-use zipper
- UPF 50+
- Mesh side netting for ventilation
SIP: Adjustable Side Impact Protection
- Easily adjusts to six different positions with no re-threading required, even with the infant in the seat.
- Side Impact Protection is developed according to Euro NCAP test protocol.
DUAL STAGE CUSHION SYSTEM
- System includes TWO cushions
- First stage: supports neck and bottom
- Enlarge second stage: supports growing baby
- Both cushions, in Fresco Jersey fabric, help to keep children's head properly positioned
PROTECTION AND DURABILITY
- Energy-absorbing EPS lined shell protects and is perforated to guarantee air circulation
- EPP lined headrest for best impact protection and durability
Other Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido Infant Car Seat features include:
- ANTI-REBOUND BAR: Protects baby by minimizing foreces and reducing rotations by 50% in a rear collision
- LOAD LEG: Protects baby by stabilizing the seat and reducing rotations by 50% in a front collision.
- RIGHT TIGHT SYSTEM: Easily and securely locks base in place.
The Agio Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido can be used from 4lbs to 35lbs or 32" in height.
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.