Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4/35 Infant Car Seat
The phrase "primo viaggio" means "first trip" in Italian, but this isn't Peg Perego's first voyage: this premium Italian brand has been tweaking their car seats, strollers, and other baby products to make each item safer and easier to use for over 60 years, while maintaining the highest standards of quality and luxurious Italian style. The name, however, reflects Peg Perego's commitment to providing the optimal protection for your child's earliest car trips, and the Primo Viaggio 4/35 Infant Car Seat is designed to make those trips comfy and safe for even the smallest babies.
The Primo Viaggio 4/35 Infant Car Seat comes with redesigned cushions to properly position newborns as small as 4 pounds in their car seat: the first stage cushion provides extra support for a newborn's neck and bottom in the seat, and the second stage cushion adjusts the support for growing babies. Along with better support for smaller babies, the car seat itself is lighter: weighing in at a mere 9.5 pounds, this infant car seat is even easier for you to carry and install than previous models!
- A long lifespan: This infant car seat fits newborns as small as 4 pounds, making it a great pick for parents of preemies, and fits babies up to 35 pounds and 32" tall;
- Easy, flexible installation: The Primo Viaggio 4/35 base features the Right Tight System, which locks the base securely and easily in place with LATCH or your vehicle belt. Taking baby along in a taxi or on a plane? The Primo Viaggio 4/35 infant car seat is easy to install without the base, with easy color-coded belt paths that guide the way.
- Top-of-the-line safety: The adjustable Side Impact Protection (SIP) on this car seat can adjust to 6 positions with no harness rethreading, so you can optimize the fit to protect your baby's head and shoulders in the car. The shell and head panel of the car seat are lined with EPS foam, and the shell is perforated for optimal ventilation. And the base features a built-in anti-rebound bar for additional protection.
- Travel system compatibility: The Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4/35 Infant Car Seat can attach to any Peg Perego stroller without the need for adapters! There are also a huge variety of adapters available to transform assorted strollers from other brands into compatible travel systems, so you don't have to take your baby out of her car seat to put her in the stroller, and vice versa.
- And more: The Primo Viaggio 4/35 Infant Car Seat features the same lush and luxurious Italian upholstery that we love on other Peg Perego products, plus a short, compact handle that makes the car seat easier to carry and to fit in the car, built-in elastic straps to hold the harness out of the way when you're putting your baby in her seat, a turning knob to adjust the recline and an indicator to find the right angle, and more!
- Seat with Base: 28.5" x 17.25" x 26.5"
- Seat Weight: 10lbs.
- Base Weight: 11lbs.
As with all Peg Perego baby products, the Primo Viaggio 4/35 Infant Car Seat is made and designed in Italy. So technically, this seat's "first trip" is overseas, bringing European style and quality along!
The phrase "primo viaggio" means "first trip" in Italian, but this isn't Peg Perego's first voyage: this premium Italian brand has been tweaking their car seats, strollers, and other baby products to make each item safer and easier to use for over 60 years, while maintaining the highest standards of quality and luxurious Italian style. The name, however... Read More