Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4/35 Infant Car Seat
by PEG PEREGO
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Calculating estimated delivery dates
The phrase "primo viaggio" means "first trip" in Italian, but this isn't Peg Perego's first voyage: this premium Italian brand has been tweaking their car seats, strollers, and other baby products to make each item safer and easier to use for over 60 years, while maintaining the highest standards of quality and luxurious Italian style....
- Premium Base - Base includes built-in Anti-Rebound Bar which helps to manage stability in case of a collision.
- Right Tight System - Base is equipped with an innovative system which easily and securely locks the base in place for added stability with either LATCH strap or vehicle's seat belt.
- Full Coverage Protection - EPS & EPP foams provide increased protection and comfort throughout the shell and headrest.
- Adjustable Side Impact Protection - Easily adjusts to six different positions with no re-threading required, even with the infant in the seat.
- Dual Stage Cushion System - The dual-stage insert system provides proper head support and a snug seating position for newborns.
- Maximum Ventilation - Holes throughout the shell and EPS allow for maximum airflow, keeping baby comfortable during long drives.
- Urban Mobility - Designed with a European belt path, the carrier can be securely installed in a vehicle without the base. The handle is flipped forward and used as the Anti-Rebound bar.
- Travel System Compatible - Compatible with most Peg Perego Strollers. Use the Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido with other brand named strollers, with the purchase of adapters.