Peg Perego Agio Z4 Stroller
Introducing Agio, a line specialty store exclusive products designed by our friends at Peg Perego. Great performing products with fashionable details are dedicated to serve your growing family. All products are Made in Italy following elevated standards of quality and safety, sure to exceed parents' highest expectations.
With a width of just 20 inches, get ready to effortlessly cruise the city with the Agio by Peg Perego Z4 Stroller. The Agio Z4 Stroller, with its new dynamic look, offers more agility on the road, through narrow spaces or in crowded areas. The toddler seat is reversible and folds compactly onto the chassis for a thin and compact fold. When baby #2 arrives, the Peg Perego Agio Z4 Stroller converts into a perfectly compact double stroller!
Peg Perego Agio Z4 Stroller infant ready system w/ bassinet, infant car seat:
Converting the Peg Perego Agio Z4 Stroller into a double:
Peg Perego Agio Z4 stroller accessories:
- Single to Double Stroller - With the purchase of the Double Adapters, the Z4 stroller can turn into a Double Stroller.
- Travel System Compatible - The Z4 stroller and Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido car seat (sold separately) combine to create an attractive and highly functional travel system. Adapters for other car seats available.
- Streamline Design - The Agio Z4 measures just 20 inches wide, making it perfect for maneuvering through crowds.
- Smooth Ride - Wheels with ball bearings and suspension allow for 360 degree agility and less effort in pushing.
- Large Basket - Large, expandable, and easy loading storage basket that holds all of the necessities.
- Height Adjustable Handle - Hand-sewn eco-leather bar adds a touch of elegance.
- Reversible & Reclining Seat - Comfortable reversible seat with large expandable UPF 50+ hood.
- Easy Compact Fold - Innovative design allows for quick and a easy folding. Closes inward, always keeping upholstery clean.
- Bassinet - The Bassinet (sold separately) is approved for overnight sleeping and can attach directly to the stroller chassis or the Home Stand.
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.