Orbit Baby Stroller Seat for G5 / X5 / Helix Plus
The best seat in the house for the 360-degree views, the Orbit Baby G5 Stroller Seat docks into our SmartHub® and brings innovative design and incredible comfort to every ride with a flexible, car seat-inspired shell, premium, breathable textiles, and 3D Rotation™ with one-hand-recline technology.
- *Not for use in car as car seat
Perks for Babies
- Modern, modular stroller seat designed to rotate so babies can see the world around them.
- Car seat-inspired, bucket seat design.
- Soft-touch, breathable, premium fabric that’s ideal for any season or climate.
- Innovative ventilation system with a perforated seat shell and moisture-wicking fabric to help keep baby cool.
- Food-safe, lidded snack tray that can also hold sippy cups with handles.
- Parent-facing or forward-facing positions.
- One-hand adjustable footrest lengthens as baby grows.
- 3-position seat recline.
- Adjustable 5-point harness secures child in seat.
- Included removable support bar.
- For use from birth up to 50 lbs on the G5 Stroller Base and Rocker Base, or 40 lbs on the Helix Plus SmartHub®.
- For use with Orbit Baby G2, G3 and G5 Stroller Frames, Rocker Base, and Helix+ attachment (all sold separately), and with the X5 Orbit Baby Jogger Stroller.
- Seat can be positioned forward-facing, parent-facing, upright, or fully reclined.
- Easy to rotate and recline seat in one fluid motion using side levers with 3D Rotation™ technology.
- Folds for easy transport and storage when not in use.
- Stroller seat docks into Orbit Baby’s patented SmartHub® and rotates 360 degrees.
- Constructed with durable, lightweight aluminum, non-toxic plastic, and Oeko-Tex®- certified textiles.
- Compatible with the Orbit Baby Mosquito Net, Rain Cover, and Foot Muff. Also available with the Four Seasons Cover and Winter Kit.
- Seat weight: 10 lbs
- Interior dimensions: 21” H x 13.5” W
- Measures 16” x 12” x 28 when folded
- ASTM F833-19 and 16 CFR 1227 CPAC safety standard compliance
- To use on the Helix+, canopy must be totally flat or removed. To position two Stroller Seats in the sibling-facing position using the Helix+, both footrests must be removed. Footrests can be used when Stroller Seat seats are positioned in the non-sibling-facing position (see manual for more details).
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.