Orbit Baby Helix+ Double Stroller Attachment and Infant Car Seat
Make it a double, plus a car seat. Add the intuitive Orbit Baby Helix+ Double Stroller Attachment to your G5 Stroller, and it instantly becomes a ride for two, providing the same high-performance style and seamless compatibility with our Infant Car Seat and Stroller Seat that parents (and babies!) love. If you’re already set with G5 Single Stroller System, but need a SmartHub®-compatible Infant Car Seat for a little one on the way, this Helix+ Attachment and G5 Infant Car Seat bundle is for you.
- Helix+ Attachment easily clicks into place to turn your single stroller into a double, and can be removed to take your double stroller back to a single
- Included Infant Car Seat with protective deep cradle design safely transports infants 4-30 lbs. and 19-32”, and docks into either of the 2 Smarthub® bases (also compatible with the Stroller Seat- sold separately. Helix+ Attachment not compatible with Toddler Car Seat)
- Helix+ attachment encourages sibling connection and interaction enabling seat rotation to face each other or the world around them
- Narrow profile easily maneuvers where bulkier strollers cannot
- 3D Rotation™ for 360-degree seat rotation + reclining in one fluid motion
- QuadShock™ Suspension ensures smooth rides
- Folds compactly to fit in most car trunks
- Anodized aerospace-grade aluminum framing and Oeko-Tex® certified mélange fabrics
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.