Orbit Baby G5 Bassinet
Sleek and lightweight, the Orbit Baby G5 Bassinet is designed to be used at home as a place for your baby to rest, and on the G5 stroller as a cozy way to stroll. Collapsible for travel to provide a familiar resting environment wherever you may be.
Cozy and safe with premium soft-touch interior upholstery and a plush, breathable aero-mesh mattress insert. Easily removable and machine washable upholstery and liner makes cleaning easy. The UVF 50, patented 'paparazzi shield' protects baby from the elements with full-coverage while neatly tucking away when not in use.
When not used strolling, the G5 Bassinet attaches to the included Rocker Base. Designed to rock sideways to promote healthy sleep, the sturdy rocker base offers easy docking and transfer of sleeping babies from nursery to stroller and back again.
- A safe sleeping and strolling environment for babies.
- Transfer baby from nursery to stroller for continuous sleep that helps baby grow.
- Rocker Base is designed to rock sideways to promote healthy sleep.
- Breathable aero-mesh mattress insert and premium soft-touch interior upholstery.
- Side carrying handles and lightweight frame offers easy transport.
- Lightweight bassinet collapses to 6 inches (15 cm) high to fit in a suitcase for travel.
- Docks and rotates 360 degrees on most Orbit Baby strollers and rockers with the patented SmartHub™ system.
- Upholstery removes easily for machine washing.
- The G5 Bassinet can also be used with the G2 and G3 Strollers, and the O2 Jogger Stroller. All G2, G3, and G5 Orbit 360 SmartHubs offer the same size Hub.
- Constructed with fabrics certified clean by Oeko-Tex®.
- Age: Birth to ~6 months
- Weight Rating: For infants up to 20 lbs (9 kg), or until infant can roll over or push up.
- Interior Dimensions: 25.5" L x 13" W x 8" H
- Collapsed Bassinet Height: 6 in (15 cm)
- Product Weight: 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.