Nuna - Pipa Lite LX Infant Car Seat - 2019 / 2020
Welcome the third infant car seat to the Nuna family: the Nuna Pipa Lite LX. Weighing just 0.4lbs more than the Pipa Lite, the Nuna Pipa Lite LX Infant Car Seat 2019 / 2020 features upgrades that'll make for a happier, comfier, and more rested babe. To meet the rest of the family, check out the Nuna Pipa and Nuna Pipa Lite.
- Fabrics: The Pipa Lite LX's TailorTech memory foam headrest is luxurious, comfy, and shock-absorbing. It cradles your baby when they're tiny and is removable for when they grow. Nuna's fabrics got an upgrade from the Pipa Lite-a Merino wool and TENCEL lyocell fiber blend that's naturally soft, controls moisture, and is environmentally friendly. And lastly, just like the Pipa Lite, the LX is naturally flame retardant and is not chemically treated whatsoever.
- Canopy: Dreamers, rejoice! The Nuna Pipa Lite LX features the beloved DreamDrape. And Nuna has made some improvements to it too. The DreamDrape is now larger, offering more coverage and privacy for baby. It's also easier to use, as you can more clearly see where each magnet is located. The Pipa Lite LX also has a UPF 50+ canopy with a flip out eyeshade for when baby wants a better view.
- Shell: Nuna employs its Aeroflex Fusion manufacturing process to craft this first-of-its-kind Pipa Lite shell. Typical car seats utilize non-flexible EPS foam. EPP foam is revolutionarily fused with plastic to make the Lite flexible, lightweight, and as safe as possible. Why is flexible better? In the event of a crash, flexible foam will compress to absorb the energy of the impact.
- Base: The LX has the safe and simple TrueLock installation you'd expect from a Pipa. It still has a stability leg as well, helping minimize forward rotation during impact up to 90%. The Lite can only be installed with a base, though. So this seat is perfect for families with a car, as you won't be able to do a baseless installation in a taxi.
- Nuna Pipa Lite LX
- Pipa Series Base
- LATCH guides
- Additional GOTS certified organic cotton fabric and dye insert, harness covers, and crotch cover
Q: What's the difference between the Nuna Pipa Lite and the Nuna Pipa Lite LX?
A: The LX features updated fabrics and a DreamDrape
The Nuna Pipa Lite LX Infant Car Seat 2019 / 2020 holds babies rear-facing from 4-32lbs in weight and up to 32in in height.
There were no 2019 changes to this model.
Welcome the third infant car seat to the Nuna family: the Nuna Pipa Lite LX. Weighing just 0.4lbs more than the Pipa Lite, the Nuna Pipa Lite LX Infant Car Seat 2019 / 2020 features upgrades that'll make for a happier, comfier, and more rested babe. To meet the rest of the family, check out the Nuna Pipa and Read More