Naturepedic Organic Cotton Lightweight Classic Seamless Crib Mattress 2 Stage Dual Firmness (MC34)
When you're cooking a meal, having the best ingredients counts for a lot, but following each step of the recipe is also essential: craftsmanship, care, and attention to detail ultimately determine the outcome of the dish. The same concept applies to manufacturing, since great materials amount to nothing if they're not put together in precisely the correct way.
Which is one reason why Naturepedic crib mattresses are so terrific: not only is the Naturepedic Lightweight Organic Cotton 2-Stage Crib Mattress made with the purest, safest materials, but it's also made with a superior quality of workmanship, by Amish craftsmen at the Naturepedic factory in Chagrin Falls, Ohio. The result is the ultimate natural, comfortable, safe environment for your child to spend the night.
The Naturepedic Lightweight Organic Cotton 2-Stage Crib Mattress features:
- Two-stage dual firmness, with a firmer side for safe sleep for infants and a slightly softer side for toddlers;
- Wavesupport , made with pure food-grade polyethylene, which provides support and durability that rivals innersprings at a fraction of the weight, making it so much easier to change the sheets on your crib;
- US grown, certified organic cotton fabric and filling, bought directly from USDA certified sources;
- A non-toxic, waterproof 100% polyethylene surface that's so pure it meets food contact standards, and provides a superior barrier for dust mites and bed bugs, with no need for an extra casing;
- Heat-sealed waterproof edges - better than seams, since that's where wear and tear happens!
- Fire protection that passes all flammability standards with no fire retardant chemicals or flame retardant barriers;
- Allergen-free materials - no wool or latex!
The Naturepedic Lightweight Organic Cotton 2-Stage Crib Mattress is finished with nice square corners to fit your crib snugly with no gaps. It measures 27.5" x 52" x 6", and should fit any standard-sized crib.
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.