Monte Vera Swivel Glider Nursing Chair
Please allow 8-12 weeks for shipping
This product requires a $99 oversize shipping fee
The Monte Design Vera Swivel Glider is Monte Design's largest, most plush swivel glider. In addition to the luxurious comfort of the Vera Swivel Glider, both the back and seat cushions have removable and washable covers making it a practical swivel glider choice.
An included lumbar pillow provides extra support, while the ergonomic arm height and high back of the Monte Vera Swivel Glider keep parents feeling upheld and comfortable. The Vera is available as a Glider with Solid Wood Espresso or Walnut feet, or as a Swivel Glider with a Stainless Steel or Gold Swivel base. Both the gliding and swiveling bases allow for soft, gentle movements while nursing.
Like all Monte Design Nursing Chairs, the Vera Swivel Glider's comfort comes in part from it's high density, high grade, and low emission (low VOC) foam. The Vera Swivel Glider will maintain its strength and durability over many years while having a low impact on the air you breathe. Monte Design foam is locally manufactured in part from natural seed-based oils such as soybean, decreasing the dependence on fossil fuels like petroleum and ultimately lessening greenhouse gas emissions. It is halogen free and free of mercury, lead and other heavy metals. It does not contain any CFC's, PBDE's or TDCPP (Tris), or any harmful flame retardant chemicals.
Performance Microfiber: Durable, stain resistant, super easy to clean and maintain. Solid colored, stain resistant and water repellant fabrics that are rich in color and extremely durable. Oeko-Tex Certified. Content: 80% Polyester, 20% Cotton; exception White: 100% Polyester
Performance Heathered: Durable, stain resistant, super easy to clean and maintain. Smooth to the touch, stain resistant, and water repellant material offering subtle mixed color variations that add depth and texture. Oeko-Tex Certified. Content: 100% Polyester; exception DUNE: 80% Polyester, 20% Acrylic
Performance Weave: Durable, stain resistant, and super easy to clean & maintain. High performing, richly textured with a subtle weave, offering exceptional durability and a high repellency to stains and spills. Oeko-Tex Certified. Content: 100% Polyester
Performance Velvet: Durable, stain resistant, super easy to clean and maintain. A luxurious, velvety plush material that offers a matte finish with high performance against spills and stains. Oeko-Tex Certified. Content: 100% Polyester
Premium Italian Wool: Luxurious, cozy and all-natural premium Italian Wool sourced from a prestigious mill in Tuscany, Italy. Made in Italy. GreenGuard Certified. Content: 70% Wool, 25% Nylon, 5% Recycled Fibers
Natural Cotton / Linen: All-natural brushed cotton and Belgian linen blend made in Northern Italy using timeless traditions for over a century. These fabrics are ultra soft and comfortable. Made in Italy. REACH and Oeko-Tex Certified. Content: 63% Cotton, 37% Linen *see special fabric cleaning instructions below
- If needed, vacuum first and gently blot away as much of the spill as possible using a clean white cloth
- Mix 1 tsp clear liquid soap with 1 Cup warm water until little bubbles appear
- Dampen a soft clean cloth with soap/water solution and using short circular motions, gently wipe the spot. Do not saturate the fabric with the solution
- Once the spot is removed, use a clean water-dampened cloth to blot the area and remove any soap residue; blot with a fresh dry cloth and allow to air dry
- For large or difficult spills, please consult a professional upholstery cleaner
*Cotton / Linen Blend:
- Follow above instructions, but never scrub harshly or saturate with water/soap, or discoloration may occur
- To avoid water rings: once the spot is removed, wipe the entire area of fabric around the stained spot with a water-only dampened cloth to blend the fabric