Monte Luca Glider Ottoman
The Monte Luca Gliding Ottomon is designed specially for the Monte Luca Glider.
When purchased with the Luca Glider, the ottoman will ship along with the chair in 12-16 weeks.
Performance Microfiber: Durable, stain resistant, super easy to clean and maintain. Solid colored, stain resistant and water repellant fabrics that are rich in color and extremely durable. Oeko-Tex Certified. Content: 80% Polyester, 20% Cotton; exception White: 100% Polyester
Performance Heathered: Durable, stain resistant, super easy to clean and maintain. Smooth to the touch, stain resistant, and water repellant material offering subtle mixed color variations that add depth and texture. Oeko-Tex Certified. Content: 100% Polyester; exception DUNE: 80% Polyester, 20% Acrylic
Performance Weave: Durable, stain resistant, and super easy to clean & maintain. High performing, richly textured with a subtle weave, offering exceptional durability and a high repellency to stains and spills. Oeko-Tex Certified. Content: 100% Polyester
Performance Velvet: Durable, stain resistant, super easy to clean and maintain. A luxurious, velvety plush material that offers a matte finish with high performance against spills and stains. Oeko-Tex Certified. Content: 100% Polyester
Premium Italian Wool: Luxurious, cozy and all-natural premium Italian Wool sourced from a prestigious mill in Tuscany, Italy. Made in Italy. GreenGuard Certified. Content: 70% Wool, 25% Nylon, 5% Recycled Fibers
Natural Cotton/Linen: All-natural brushed cotton and Belgian linen blend made in Northern Italy using timeless traditions for over a century. These fabrics are ultra soft and comfortable. Made in Italy. REACH and Oeko-Tex Certified. Content: 63% Cotton, 37% Linen *see special fabric cleaning instructions below
- If needed, vacuum first and gently blot away as much of the spill as possible using a clean white cloth
- Mix 1 tsp clear liquid soap with 1 Cup warm water until little bubbles appear
- Dampen a soft clean cloth with soap/water solution and using short circular motions, gently wipe the spot. Do not saturate the fabric with the solution
- Once the spot is removed, use a clean water-dampened cloth to blot the area and remove any soap residue; blot with a fresh dry cloth and allow to air dry
- For large or difficult spills, please consult a professional upholstery cleaner
*Cotton Linen Blend:
- Follow above instructions, but never scrub harshly or saturate with water/soap, or discoloration may occur
- To avoid water rings: once the spot is removed, wipe the entire area of fabric around the stained spot with a water-only dampened cloth to blend the fabric
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.