WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Spin-Gineer lets budding engineers safely weld together plastic beams with friction, constructing awesome structures using real-life techniques. Follow along with the plans to assemble a bridge almost two feet tall or design your own structures. Once the beams are in place, watch as the welding mechanism spins the rods so fast that the plastic melts and molds the structure into place. What a sight to behold! Includes over 200 pieces that snap apart for repeated use. Welding pack requires four D batteries (not included).
- Safely weld together plastic beams that snap apart for repeated use and long-term imaginative play.
- Develops hand-eye coordination, cognitive skills, exploration and decision making
- Includes over 200 plastic beams, welding pack and instructions.
- For ages 8+
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.