Micro Kickboard Micro Sprite 2-wheeled Scooter
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Put on "Pomp and Circumstance" and throw that mortarboard* in the air: your kid is ready to graduate from a three-wheeled to a two-wheeled scooter! The Micro Kickboard Sprite Two-Wheeled Scooter is the next step into the world of Micro mobility, with nimble handling and a light and compact design that will delight everyone from tweens to grownups.
The elfin Sprite scooter boasts the same amazing quality as the popular Mini Kick, with a sleeker, more grown-up design. It's designed to keep kids rolling up through the teen years and beyond, with a handlebar that adjusts from 22.5" to 34" above the deck (or 37" above the ground). It also features a nifty kickstand; the Micro Kickboard website instructs users to deploy the kickstand with your toe, because "This is the cool way to park your ride." Who are we to argue?
The Sprite also shines as a scooter for college students and commuters: it folds into a tiny and light package (weighing only 5.5 pounds!) so they can carry it right into the office or classroom. The folding mechanism requires pushing and holding two buttons, so it won't accidentally be activated while they're scooting.
As with all Micro scooters, the Micro Kickboard Sprite is solidly built to avoid shakes and rattles, and the wheels are made with the highest-quality Italian polyurethane, so they're sturdy and virtually noiseless. And because Micro scooters feature modular construction, if anything wears out it's easy to replace, so your kid can keep rolling virtually forever!
The Micro Kickboard Sprite Two-Wheeled Scooter is suggested for ages 8 and up, and is recommended for riders weighing up to 170 pounds (although it can hold up to 220).
* A mortarboard provides inadequate protection while using a scooter; please wear a helmet!
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.