Melissa & Doug Fill & Fold Taco Set
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Create pretend play tacos, burritos, fajitas, and more with the Melissa & Doug Fill & Fold Taco & Tortilla Set! Choose play food ingredients, pretend to grill sliceable wooden ingredients on the skillet, fill a felt tortilla or a durable hard taco shell, and serve with a choice of play toppings!
The 43-piece set includes three reusable, double-sided menu and recipe cards, and a wooden knife and spoon. Fun play food sides, fillings, and toppings include sliceable proteins and vegetables, felt rice, beans, cheese, and crema, a hot sauce bottle, and a salsa bottle that "squirts" string. Kids three and older will love choosing, chopping, grilling, and filling to create play versions of some of their favorite meals!
- 43-piece Mexican/Tex-Mex play food and skillet set for making tacos, burritos, fajitas, and more with a durable hard taco shell and felt tortilla with self-stick tabs
- Chop wooden food pieces with self-stick tabs using wooden knife (chicken, beef, shrimp, tomato, avocado, pepper, onion)
- Felt food pieces include crema in a tub with lid, pinto beans in a can with lid, shredded cheese in a pouch, yellow rice in a box, salsa in a string-squirting bottle; also includes wooden hot sauce bottle
- Stir on skillet with wooden spoon; produce stores in hinged container; reusable double-sided menu/recipe cards on a ring
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.