Maxi Cosi Emme 360 Rotating All-In-One Convertible Car Seat
Introducing Emme 360 rotating all-in-one convertible car seat with 360° Flexspin and Tensionfix.
Maxi Cosi's innovative rotational car seat with 360° FlexiSpin technology allows you to swivel the car seat in all modes of use (rear- and forward-facing), so you can get your child in and out of the vehicle easily and with less back strain.
They’ve also solved the most common car seat installation problem that 7 out of 10 parents unknowingly have—loose vehicle belt tension. Maxi-Cosi’s TensionFix is a patent-pending red-to-green tension-sensitive indicator that shows you when your seat belt has tension. Emme 360’s exceptional design meets or exceeds all federal safety standards and is National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) compliant. The attached connection cord ensures that the base and seat must be used together when installed.
Emme 360 is made to evolve with your child as they grow (and grow), from birth to ten years.
Travel with confidence in all 3 modes:
- Rear-facing (5–40 lbs. and 19”–40”)
- Forward-facing (22–65 lbs. and 29”–49”)
- Belt-positioning booster (40–100 lbs. and 43”–52”)
- 360° FlexiSpin rotational technology lets you swivel 360° in all modes of use so you can get your child in and out of the car with ease
- TensionFix patent pending red-to-green tension-sensitive indicator shows you when your belt has tension
- QuickFit 10-position headrest and harness easily adjust for all growth stages
- In-and-out harness holders keep straps out of the way when buckling ClikQuik auto-magnetic chest clip gets you on your way quickly
- QuikClean insert seat pad easily removes for fast cleaning (car seat can be used without insert)
- Removable, dishwasher-safe cup holders - design rotates to accommodate various shapes and styles of sippy cup
- PureCosi fabrics meet FFA fire-retardant safety standards while being wool-free and flame-retardant chemical-free
- Rear facing: 5-40 lbs, 19-40"
- Forward facing: 22-65 lbs, 29-49"
- Belt-positioning booster: 40-100lbs, 43-52"
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.