Make Your Own Bird Feeder
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Make Your Own Bird Feeder’s ease of assembly makes it a great option for boosting DIY building basics and fine motor skills. Young builders can put it together on their own or by working together as part of a class science project or family activity. Then set them loose with the included paints and let their imaginations run wild as they decorate their creation! Once the paint is dry, hang the bird feeder outdoors and use the included guidebook to learn what seeds you can use to attract different birds. What a great way to learn about and care for local birds!
- Recommended for ages 5+
- Includes 6 wood bird feeder pieces, twine for hanging, craft glue, 13 paint colors, 3 paintbrushes and instructions.
- Assembled birdfeeder measures 9" x 5" x 7"
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.