Lullaby Earth Healthy Support Crib Mattress 2-Stage Dual Firmness (LE14)
It makes a big difference when you know exactly where the products your child uses originated. So we love the fact that it's so easy to find out where Naturepedic Lullaby Earth mattresses are made: Bainbridge Township, Ohio. The majority of Naturepedic's factory workers are Amish, and according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer,
"Employees start with enormous rolls of organic cotton or polyethylene, cut out the patterns by hand, then carefully stitch or staple them together to make mattresses, changing tables, bassinet pads and quilted mattress covers."
All that attention to detail makes a huge difference - and the materials do, too. The Lullaby Earth Super Lightweight 2-Stage Crib Mattress is made with materials that are safe for your baby and kind to the environment: a recipe for a good night's sleep. The crib mattress core and cover are made with 100% food-grade LDPE polyethylene, and the mattress cushioning is made with 100% PETE polyethylene - two of the safest plastics, which you commonly place in your recycling bin. Yes, this crib mattress is fully recyclable!
And the safe materials ensure that your child does not inhale any toxic chemicals while she sleeps. This crib mattress contains NO polyurethane foam, NO vinyl or PVC, NO chemical fire retardants, NO antibacterial treated fabrics, and NO known allergens.
Of course, the Lullaby Earth Super Lightweight 2-Stage Crib Mattress also features superb, user-friendly, child-friendly design:
- The crib mattress weighs only 6.9 pounds, making it incredibly easy to change your crib sheets.
- It has two sides for extended use: use the firm, flat side for optimal safety for infants, and after your child is a year old, flip it over for a cushier surface for toddlers.
- The crib mattress cover is waterproof, which makes it easy to clean up assorted baby messes, and keeps the interior of the crib mattress free from mold, mildew, dust mites, and bed bugs. Seamless edges ensure that there are no nooks and crannies to capture stray bacteria.
- Square mattress corners ensure a tight fit in any standard-sized crib, for safe sleep.
The designers at Naturepedic truly thought of everything, and the craftspeople in their factory in Ohio did the rest. The Lullaby Earth Super Lightweight 2-Stage Crib Mattress is truly made with care, ensuring a good, safe night's sleep for your child. Sweet dreams!
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.