Lego Minnie Mouse's Ice Cream Shop
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Encourage kids’ building skills growth with this LEGO® ǀ Disney Mickey and Friends Minnie Mouse’s Ice Cream Shop (10773) set, a fun set for ages 4 and up, packed with developmental activities to help boost their concentration and problem-solving skills and encourage resilience while they play.
Made to build-and-play right away
This LEGO 4+ shop set is full of elements to help children have a great play experience. Each bag contains a complete model that kids can build quickly to get the play started fast! It also has a Starter Brick to kick-start building.
4+ sets are the perfect way for adults to share the building fun with kids. This set comes with simple picture instructions, meaning no barrier to building for kids just learning to read. It also comes with Instructions PLUS, available on the free LEGO Building Instructions app. In the app, children can clearly see the building process, and save their progress so they can jump back into the build any time.
- This imaginative LEGO® ǀ Disney Minnie Mouse’s Ice Cream Shop (10773) set offers youngsters a set full of fun role-play and building skills growth as they run an ice cream shop and play at the beach.
- A perfect gift for kids aged 4 and up who want to set trends at school! Surprise a child with this cool construction toy that teaches building skills, encourages imagination and entertains for hours.
- The set features an ice cream shop, a car with a Starter Brick chassis, to help get the building going, plus Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck minifigures and an exclusive Mickey silhouette tile!
- This LEGO® ǀ Disney set is full of fun details and accessories, including a build with beach chair and parasol, plus a small wave build and a surfboard to boost role-play possibilities.
- The ice cream shop measures over 4 in. (11 cm) high and 3 in. (8 cm) wide, and offers unlimited play possibilities. Because it works with other LEGO® bricks, it can grow as kids’ building skills grow.
- Give young builders a great experience with simple picture instructions, meaning no barrier to building even for kids just learning to read, plus zoom and save modes in digital Instructions PLUS!
- 4+ sets provide a fun way for youngsters to learn to build, while growing their confidence with easy building steps. They let kids and grown-ups discover the joy of building and playing together.
- LEGO® components meet strict industry quality standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up and build with, time and time again – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable to make sure they meet stringent safety standards.
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.