Lascal M1 Baby Carrier
Keeping your baby close and comfortable is easy with this ergonomic baby carrier! The Lascal M1 Carrier™ makes it easy for new parents to safely learn how to baby-wear. The patented Infant M-SeatTM positions newborns in the natural 'M' seating. Ergonomic padding along the shoulder straps, wide waist belt and an integral padded back support makes carrying your baby a breeze. You’re free to go about your day hands-free while your little one relaxes happily against you.
Three carrying positions
The patented Hip-Zip™ adjust for children as small as 8lbs. This zippered adjustment provides support for all three carry positions; including a wide position for growing children with longer limbs. The wider the support, the less “dangling” your little one experiences.
|Lascal M1 Carrier Positions|
|Forward Facing||Parent Facing||Back Carry||Infant Position|
A 3D-shaped seat that supports one's legs from hip to knee, the Infant M-SeatTM provides the ideal 'M-Position' suggested by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute for healthy hip development - particularly during the first six months of a child's life. The Infant M-SeatTM is made with soft, breathable fabrics and a wide edge to keep your little one comfortable for all day wearing!
Total support, wide cushions
An extra-wide 3D, fully breathable seat cushions your baby’s bottom and legs, giving them ultimate support in all three positions. This gives your baby lots of space for its bottom for maximum comfort. So, whether your little one is facing inward, outward or on your back, you can be sure they’re safe and cozy.
Adaptable, comfortable design
Swap from inwards to outwards facing positions in a flash, thanks to our unique Hip-ZipTM-design. Special 3D fabric gives you and your baby superior comfort, no friction and full breathability.
Infant head protection and shoulder straps
Padding material lines the areas where your little one's head and shoulders make contact with the Lascal M1 Carrier.
- Structured head support cushioning for total comfort
- Hidden zipper pouch for the Rain and Wind Cover
Rain and Wind Cover
A waterproof fabric keeps your little one dry and happy if you're caught in the rain. Doubles as a perfect sun barrier too!
Wide waist belt
A wide waist belt with a padded back support and padded shoulder straps provide optimal distribution of the child’s weight and optimal comfort for you.
- 3 Seating positions
- Adjustable leg support zipper
- Infant M-Seat removable insert for newborns
- Strap TidiesTM
- Breathable 3D structured fabric
- Soft and friction free materials
- Wind and rain cap is made of a waterproof fabric
- 8-33 lbs.
- 8-12lbs w/ Infant M-SeatTM
- Passes safety tests:
- European Safety Standard EN 13209-2:2005
- US Safety standard ASTM F 2236-03
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.