Mattel Kerplunk Game
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
The object of the Kerplunk is to skillfully remove the sticks from the tube while dropping the fewest marbles possible. The sticks are passed through holes in the middle of the tube to form a lattice "web.” The marbles are then placed in the top of the tube and held in place by the web. You must use steady hands and a cool head to remove the sticks from below the marbles. So set it up, start playing and watch out for marbles that go “Kerplunk!" For 2-4 Players. Ages 5+
- One of Mattel's most popular games for over 35 years
- The game consists of a clear plastic tube, 30 thin sticks, and 32 marbles
- Play begins with the players inserting the sticks through the tube and then pouring the marbles into the top of the tube
- Players begin to carefully remove the sticks one by one, be careful not to let any marbles drop
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.