Joovy Kooper RS2 Lightweight Travel Double Stroller Black
When it comes to the top travel strollers, there are a few things to bear in mind. Firstly, it needs to be compact for travel, but sturdy enough to withstand the weight of a child. Secondly, it needs to be easy to use. What if we told you that the Kooper RS2 has all that, but then times it by two, allowing you to transport two children at once, side-by-side?
It’s every parent’s dream, right?
This maneuverable marvel is built with two 9” wheels to the rear and two 7” all-terrain wheels to the front. This allows you to push your kids around (up to 50lbs each)
while barely feeling the effort. Perfect even for the weediest of parents!
- 100% recycled fabric
- 100% full-grain leather handlebar
- 9” rear / 7” front large, all-terrain wheels
- Extremely smooth push and effortless maneuverability
- 50 lbs. seat capacity each seat
- One-handed, standing auto-lock compact folding stroller
- Two swing-open trays with cup holders
- Seats are 3” longer than our original KooperX2 – plenty more support!
- Magnetic buckles – one-handed release/easy to get kids out of the seats
- Multi-position, one-handed reclining seats
- 3-position adjustable footrests
- Extendable, water-repellent independent canopies with UPF50+ sun protection with large peek-a-boo windows
- Two mesh cup holders and zippered pockets built into the back of the stroller for the parent
- One-step brake
- 22 lbs. storage basket capacity
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.