Haakaa Silicone Teething Ball
The Haakaa Silicone Teething Ball is one of the chewiest teethers in our collection! Most babies begin teething by 3-5months, usually on their own little fingers. There’s no harm done here though, their sweet gummy smiles don’t hurt their hands. But we have found that many infants enjoy the soft chewy teethers that have some give to them. The Haakaa Silicone Teething Ball is a super soft, food grade silicone teether that has become a baby favorite. The food grade silicone is soft to the bite. The interlocking “web” is perfect for babies to grip onto, and the open side allows baby to practice hand manipulation. You can safely freeze it to relieve sore gums too. But our favorite tip with this Haakaa Silicone Teething Ball? Stick another baby safe toy snuggly inside it’s webbing. Your baby will love yanking and tugging on the Haakaa Teether to yank it out. Plus, it’s great exercise for dexterity and coordination!
- Made of 100% food grade silicone.
- Soft, flexible and durable.
- Raised ridges on teething ball massage your child's teeth and gums.
- Easy-grip for your baby and keep's their little hands entertained.
- Helps develop fine motor skills and encourages sensory development.
- Dishwasher and freezer safe.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
Cleaning and Care
Clean carefully after play. The silicone can be cleaned by boiling it in water for 2-3 minutes. DO not use bleach. Inspect any toy regularly for signs of damage.
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.