Fat Brain Toys Tic Tac Flip
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Tic Tac Toe goes from kindergarten to grandmaster! Red is trying to make Xs and white is trying to make Os. Two game pieces - white, red, or both - must be used to make a mark. Your goal is to get three-in-a-row of your mark vertically, horizontally, diagonally, or semi-diagonally. At first, it's just like the original. But then - Play all the game pieces without a win? It's not a cat's game. It's time for phase two! Players take turns flipping their game pieces over in their places. Can you transform what's already there into a winning move? It's going to take a lot more than basic strategy to master this new twist on classic fun! For ages 5+
- A strategy-intense twist on the classic tic-tac-toe
- Encourages spatial reasoning, logic, critical thinking, strategy skills, problem-solving
- Take turns adding pieces to the board
- Red tries to make Xs, white tries to make Os
- Marks can be made with white, red, or both
- Players try to get 3 in a row of their mark
- If board is filled with no win, players flip game pieces over until someone wins!
- Includes game board, 18 game pieces (9 red, 9 white)
- Detailed game rules and instructions included
- Game board measures 9 x 9 x 0.5 inches
- High-quality materials and construction - Lasting durability, exceptional gameplay
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.