Ergo Omni Dream Carrier Onyx Black
If you’re looking for a comfortable and ergonomic way to babywear without any of the confusion, the Ergobaby Omni Dream is the carrier for you! The Ergobaby Omni Dream makes babywearing easier than ever, without the need for any additional infant inserts or complicated wrapping techniques.
Soft and Comfy
The Omni Dream is Ergobaby’s softest cotton carrier! Made from 100% SoftTouchTM Cotton, the carrier is ultra gentle on your baby’s sensitive skin. The fabric is cushioned to provide even more comfort for you and your little one.
The Ergobaby Omni Dream gives you and your baby support in all the right places. Padded shoulder straps and an adjustable back strap work in tandem with a wide lumbar support panel to provide parents and caregivers all the support they need to carry the baby as they grow.
The Ergobaby Omni Dream has an adjustable head and neck support pillow that gently cradles and supports your little one’s head when they are seated facing you. Sliders allow you to easily adjust to a forward facing position that is still hip-healthy.
Designed for Convenience
Enjoy multiple carry positions with your baby! Whether they want to face you for some close bonding or breastfeeding, or face out and take in the sights, the Ergobaby Omni Dream gives you comfort and support in all positions. Four carry modes allow you to choose how you’d like to carry your baby, and no additional infant inserts are required to carry your newborn. It also features side pockets and a storage pouch so you can keep your essentials with you while you’re out and about. An integrated hood provides sun protection and privacy for breastfeeding.
- Made from SoftTouchTM Cotton
- Multiple Carry Positions
- Adjustable Head & Neck Support
- Padded Shoulder Straps
- Sliders to Easily Adjust to Outward Facing
- Ergonomic Seating for Baby
- Large Lumbar Support Panel
- Side Pockets and Storage Pouch
- Machine Washable
- Adjustable for Babies and Toddlers 7-45 Pounds
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.