Eeboo Telling Time Game
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
This well-designed game will get kids up to speed on telling time. Players move the arms on their own clock faces to show the time described on cards. It is especially good for correlating analog and digital representations of time as well as wording like "half past" and "quarter to." Cards are color coded for the progression of skills in learning to tell time; each color representing time to the hour, the half hour, the quarter hour, in five-minute intervals, or for all sixty minutes. Points are awarded for setting clocks to the correct time, as well as for correcting clocks to the specified time, making playing a reinforcement of time telling skills.
- For ages 5 and up
- 2 to 4 players
- Includes score pads, time cards, and clock mats
- Directions included
- Winner of the Oppenheim Gold Award
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.