Esembly Cloth Diaper Inners
The Esembly Inner is an off-white, organic cotton fabric that quickly absorbs moisture to keep baby’s skin clean and healthy. The ruffles around the legs are more than decorative; they’re sewn with elastic thread that stretches to create a leak proof seal around those chonky thighs! Bonus detail: there are two layers of organic cotton fabric loosely stitched into the Inner’s gusset. During the washer/dryer cycles, these thin layers allow clean water to permeate the materials for a thorough cleaning and a shorter drying cycle.
How to use the Esembly Reusable Diapers:
Esembly diapers are made up of two pieces: this absorbent Esembly Inner and a waterproof Esembly Outer. The Esembly Inner goes right up against your baby’s bare skin and catches all liquids and solids. Always change the Inner during each diaper change. The Esembly Outer wraps around the same way and holds the Esembly Inner in place, creating a waterproof barrier. This may be used throughout the day unless it becomes soiled or damp. Tuck in any of the cotton ruffles into the Esembly Outer to prevent leaks. Once your baby is eating solids or sleeping in longer shifts you can add the Esembly Overnighters as an added protective layer. That’s it. You’re all set to go out for a blow-out free day!
All components of the Esembly diapers are machine washable and dryer safe. We recommend using the Esembly Washing Powder as it’s developed specifically for cloth diapering. This detergent won’t degrade the waterproof fabric nor will it leave behind any build up on the fabrics that would lessen their absorbency. Make sure to sprinkle this detergent right onto the diapers themselves and not into the detergent trays. Esembly Agitators can be thrown into the washer and dryer to aid in removing the solids in the washer and lessen the drying time.
- Made responsibly in Pakistan
- Machine and dryer safe
- Reusable; organic cotton
Size 1: 7-17 lbs
Size 2: 18-35 lbs
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.