Bugaboo Donkey5 Mono Stroller 2022
Please allow 2-4 weeks for shipping
The Bugaboo Donkey5 Mono Complete is one piece of luxury baby gear that carries its own weight and more. With considerable updates and versatile single-to-double mode, it reaffirms its place as one of our most beloved strollers.
The Bugaboo Donkey5 Base has a robust aluminum frame, reinforced connection points, and thick tires effortless, all-terrain strolling. The tires are self healing; rubber coated with a foam fill making it impossible to ever go flat. The included Bugaboo Donkey5 Sun Canopy is the longest of any stroller, has a massive breezy panel, and water resistant fabrics for no-effort cleaning!
**Bugaboo Complete strollers have all the components packaged in pre-set color combinations. They the easiest ways to buy your Bugaboo Donkey5, but have limited color combinations. Head over to the Bugaboo Donkey5 Base 2022 to style your own Bugaboo Donkey5.
For a first child the Bugaboo Donkey5 Mono Complete is typically kept in the narrow setting with the bassinet (newborn rated, with new breezy panels, and an aerated mattress), and Side Luggage Basket. For newborn use, begin with the bassinet (redesigned for 2022) to give your little one a flat surface to nap on - or even sleep in overnight when used with the Bugaboo Stroller Bassinet Stand.
Bugaboo Donkey 5 compatible Infant Car Seats
Strolling with a toddler
When your little one is 6-months old and sitting upright, convert the bassinet into the multi-recline seat. They'll have the option of facing rear and forward, have an easy adjusting harness, and a seat back that prevents your little one’s head from leaning to the side.
The side luggage basket adds a removable second storage basket to your Bugaboo Donkey 5. It sits up next to your seat/bassinet within your reach as a convenient shopping bag!
The Bugaboo Donkey 5 is the only convertible, side-by-side stroller. By doing this, the weight of the stroller and it’s passengers is perfectly distributed. The steering and handling is as smooth as a single stroller; you'll turn on a dime, roll up a curb, and pop up over a few stairs without ever thinking about it.
The Bugaboo Donkey 5 is the only all-terrain stroller with reversible facing seats. And one of the few all-terrains that even offers a bassinet, and they give it to you for FREE.
The Bugaboo Donkey 5 width myth
It's wide appearance is an illusion. At it's widest measurement it's right in line with popular full-size strollers. Even in Duo and Twin mode the Bugaboo Donkey 5 glides through doorways, and is only 2-4 inches wider than the average single stroller!
Was there a Bugaboo Donkey 4 release?
You didn't miss anything, there was no Bugaboo Donkey4. Bugaboo's manufacturing is done in China where the number four is associated with bad luck. Bugaboo skipped the Bugaboo Donkey4 and jumped right into the current Bugaboo Donkey 5.
Bugaboo Donkey5 vs Bugaboo Donkey3
- Easier fold and unfold - Folding mechanisms are easier to activate. Frame no longer has an unlock button to unfold the stroller.
- Higher seat, bassinet, side luggage basket position - All components sit 1-inch higher up, closer to parent.
- New Frame and Fabric colors - For the first time since it’s introduction, Bugaboo has a new metal frame color: Graphite. This stoic dark grey tone joins the existing Aluminum and Black frame colors and perfectly accents the seven new Bugaboo Donkey5 Sun Canopy colors.
- Built-in attachment points - The Bugaboo Comfort Wheeled Board and Bugaboo Cup Holder have integrated points where they now snap into place. No tools, no adapters needed.
- Redesigned Bassinet - For 2022 the Bugaboo Donkey5 bassinet has brand new breezy bassinet walls, a high performance aerated mattress, an improved fit apron, and a quick collapse frame.
- Updated branding - New signature touches include an embroidered Bugaboo logo.
Is a Bugaboo Donkey 5 stroller worth it?
Yes, absolutely! Plenty of families find themselves expecting less than a year after their first child. While a blessing, this cuts your single stroller’s timeline in half. A second stroller means jumping into a second round of stroller research, losing storage space, and a higher combined cost.
The Bugaboo Donkey 5 Mono Complete expands into a full-size double stroller that you can modify based on each child's age and developmental needs. Even while converting between Mono and Duo mode, the Bugaboo Donkey 5 stroller retains all its functions, features, and creature comforts. No other convertible stroller matches this capability.