Bruder MAN TGA Fire Engine with Turntable Ladder and Water Pump
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
The tipping driver's cab of the MAN Fire Engine with turntable ladder and water pump provides a view of the engine block. The wing mirrors of the driver's cab can be folded out and the integrated water tank can be filled. The water hose can be coiled up and has a fully functioning water spray on the end. The turntable ladder with rescue basket can be moved out by a handwheel and adjusted in height. Four outriggers ensure stability. The Light and Sound Module [art. no.: 02801] with four different functions; horn, engine noise and flashing light and siren sound is included. Tread tires complete the picture.
- Driver's cabin can be tilted
- folding outside mirror
- possibility to view the engine block
- tread tires
- tank can be filled with water
- Works with water
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Received Spiel Gut Award; for more information, visit spielgut.org
- manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.