Bruder Jeep Fire Car with Fireman
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
The Bruder Jeep Fire Car is a service vehicle is required to coordinate fire service deployments. It's also used in the event of minor emergencies. Thanks to its durability and off-road capability, the Jeep Wrangler forms the ideal vehicle for saving the day! Just like the original, this Bruder model features off-road axle suspension. Doors, bonnet and boot open to enable quick loading. The fireman is equipped with included accessories, including fire extinguishers and a radio. The incident light module including siren on the roof clears the way to the scene of the incident. In addition to three different siren sounds, the module can also output the vehicle's engine sound.
- Made in Germany
- Scale: 1:16
- Includes vehicle and fireman
- Fireman in uniform includes helmet, gloves, radio, and fire extinguisher
Ages 3 and up
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.