Britax Boulevard Clicktight ARB Convertible Car Seat 2021 ( 2019 / 2020 )
From avenues to autobahns, every road is safer for your child when they're riding with Britax! The Britax Boulevard ClickTight ARB Convertible Car Seat provides complete protection for your child on the road, and the innovative ClickTight system makes it easier than ever to install. PLUS, the new ARB model adds an Anti-Rebound Bar for rear-facing installations to limit the amount of rebound movement experienced in a frontal-impact crash. Translation: it keeps your kid safer!
We love how easy ClickTight makes car seat installation, reducing the sometimes-arduous process to three simple steps:
- Snap open the window in the front of your Britax Boulevard ClickTight ARB Convertible Car Seat;
- Thread the seat belt through the belt path;
- Snap the window closed, and you're done!
The result is a rock-solid installation that keeps kids safe - and gives you supreme peace of mind, as well. It also makes it so much easier if you need to switch your car seat from one car to another, which can truly be a trial with a lesser seat!
The Britax Boulevard ClickTight ARB Convertible Car Seat can be installed with ClickTight forward-facing as well as rear-facing.
- Integrated SafeCell impact protection, combining the power of an Impact Absorbing Base, Tether, and Harness, plus an Impact Stabilizing Steel Frame and Complete Side Impact Protection;
- SafeCell complete side impact protection, with a deep protective shell that absorbs crash forces and shields your child from debris;
- The reassurance of the Click & Safe snug harness indicator, designed to alert you with an audible "click" when the harness is tightened properly;
- A quick-adjust 14-position harness with a two-position buckle, making it easy to move the harness and buckle up and out as your child grows; and
- 7 recline positions with an automatic level indicator, to ensure that it's easy to get a proper angle in a wide range of vehicle seats.
- The "Spark" style is part of the Britax Spark Collection. A specialty store exclusive, the Britax Spark Collection is made for the athleisure-loving parent. Enjoy premium knit fabrics reminiscent of your everyday aesthetic. Safety has never looked this stylish.
- The "Nanotex" style is part of the premium Britax Nanotex Collection. This specialty store exclusive collection features revolutionary Nanotex fabric that resists stains, moisture, and odor. No really, it does! We confidently spilled a Starbucks coffee all over a Britax Nanotex car seat and not a single trace was left. And just because it's water, stain, and odor resistant doesn't mean this fabric feels like a cheap raincoat - it's soft and luxurious for your passenger. If you need to clean your Nanotex fabric, it's incredibly easy. Either wipe away the mess, blot up liquids, or, if needed, use a mild cleaning solution and water to lightly scrub away the stain.
Child Weight - Rear Facing: 5 - 40 lbs
Child Weight - Forward Facing: 20 - 65 lbs*
Child Standing Height: 49" or less
Child Seated Shoulder Height - Rear Facing: 7.6 - 18.65"
Child Seated Shoulder Height - Forward Facing: 12 - 18.65"
Product Weight: 29.4 lbs
Product Dimensions: 18.5" W x 23.5" H x 23" D
Seat Area Depth / Width: 10.5" / 11.5"
Shoulder Width: 16"
Harness Slot Heights: 8.35 to 19.4" (.85" increments), 14 positions
Buckle Strap Depths: 5.25" / 7"
The Britax Boulevard ClickTight ARB Convertible Car Seat fits rear-facing babies weighing 5-40 pounds, and forward-facing children from 20-65 pounds; the anti-rebound bar should only be used while the seat is rear-facing. Remember, keep your child rear-facing for as long as you can - it's safer!
There were no 2019 changes to this model.
From avenues to autobahns, every road is safer for your child when they're riding with Britax! The Britax Boulevard ClickTight ARB Convertible Car Seat provides complete protection for your child on the road, and the innovative ClickTight system makes it easier than ever to install. PLUS, the new ARB model adds an Anti-Rebound Bar for rear-facing instal... Read More