Babyzen YOYO² / YOYO+ Stroller Bassinet
Babyzen’s all-new YoYo2 and YoYo+ Bassinet offers next-level comfort for newborns on-the-go. Whether in and out of the car or on and off of planes, the easy detachment allows parents to keep kiddo napping while folding their stroller.
The new Bassinet option breaks ground for Babyzen, allowing you to detach your bassinet from the stroller to keep kiddo asleep, while folding your stroller with your free hand. Folding is still a one-handed affair, but you’re no longer forced to take your baby out of the bassinet when folding the stroller. Saving you from some headaches, the bassinet quickly and easily attaches and detaches, weighing an appealingly light 6.7lbs. Keeping it comfy and cool for kiddo, the shell has been designed for airflow and the mattress is plush and breathable. The cocoon is designed to handle all weather, with UPF 50+ fabric that is also water repellant, and a hard shell that won’t be whipped around by the wind.
Looking for something a bit more compact that can fold with your stroller? Check out the Babyzen YoYo 0+ Newborn Pack, a soft fabric shell that folds with the stroller, but is unable to quickly detach from the stroller.
The YoYo is truly the most versatile lightweight stroller. It even offers car seat adapters for the Nuna Pipas, Cybex Cloud Q, and Clek Liing to go hand-in-hand with your bassinet and complete the travel system! Don’t forget to add the YoYo 6+ Color Pack to your stroller so you can keep using it once kiddo outgrows their bassinet!
- Ultra-lightweight bassinet, 3 kg (6.7 lbs).
- Ultra-compact, disassembles into two half-shells for optimal storage.
- Comfortable and breathable 4.5 cm (1.8 in) thick double mattress.
- Ventilated shell and canopy.
- Semi-hard shell and enveloping foot cover.
- Inner pockets to tuck away small items.
- Anti-UV (UPF 50+) water-repellent fabric.
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.