Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier One Air Mesh 2021 ( 2019 / 2020 )
Are you worried that babywearing might make you and your baby too hot? The 2021 Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier One in 3D Mesh is designed to make babywearing much more comfortable in hot and humid conditions. The cool mesh fabric is soft and breathable, but it's also durable and dries quickly after washing. In all other respects, the baby carrier offers you the same babywearing advantages as the cotton 2021 Baby Carrier One: closeness to your child while keeping your hands free. It's easy for you to switch between several front and back carrying positions. You can use the 2021 Baby Carrier One Air to carry your child from birth and up to approx. the age of three.
- 4 front and back carrying positions: Choose whether you want to carry your child facing in (two height positions), facing out or on your back.
- Ergonomic leg position: Fully adjustable seat width ensures a comfortable and ergonomically correct position for your child's hips.
- Padded shoulder straps for superior carrying comfort: Luxuriously thick padding in the shoulder straps gives you superior carrying comfort.
- Pressure-relieving waist belt: The wide, sturdy waist belt gives you excellent pressure relief and ensures good carrying ergonomics.
- Built-in infant insert: Baby Carrier One Air has two height positions. Use the upper position for newborns (at least 8 lbs/3.5 kg) so your baby is carried in the proper position close to your face. Your baby should be close enough for you to kiss the top of their head.
- Carry your toddler on your back: As your child reaches the toddler stage, it will be more comfortable for you to carry them on your back. We recommend that you only start carrying your child on your back after the age of 12 months since this position does not offer the same degree of supervision.
Easy and safe back carrying: When your child is in the baby carrier facing inwards, you can easily swivel the baby carrier from front to back. It's comfortable and you can do it on your own. The design of the baby carrier ensures that your child sits safely and securely while being moved onto your back.
Adjustable head support: The baby carrier has a sturdy, flexible head support that you can use until your newborn's neck muscles are strong enough to hold up the head. You can also keep the head support unfolded while your older baby (over 5 months) is resting or sleeping in the baby carrier. The head support is fully adjustable and individually adaptable.
Hip-friendly baby carrier: The International Hip Dysplasia Institute has tested Baby Carrier One Air and acknowledges it to be "hip-healthy". This means that the baby carrier provides the correct support for your child's hips and encourages good hip joint development, which is especially important in your child's first months.
Unique fabric: The unique 3D Mesh has been developed specifically for BabyBjorn baby carriers and is designed to suit young babies. "3D" means that the fabric consists of three layers: a super-soft mesh next to the baby's skin, a durable, a non-elastic mesh on the outside and a layer of filling in-between. Instead of padding, which can make a baby carrier bulky and too warm, the filling in the middle layer consists of a fine, single-fiber thread that gives the baby carrier the stability of padding, yet ensures a very good air flow, so it stays airy and cool when you're babywearing.
Weight requirements: 7.7lbs through 33lbs
No changes were made to the Baby Bjorn Carrier One Air Mesh for 2021.
Are you worried that babywearing might make you and your baby too hot? The 2021 Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier One in 3D Mesh is designed to make babywearing much more comfortable in hot and humid conditions. The cool mesh fabric is soft and breathable, but it's also durable and dries quickly after washing. In all other respects, the baby carrier offers you the same babywearing advantages as the cotton 2021 Baby Carr... Read More