Baby Bjorn Free Carrier 3D Mesh
Baby Bjorn will have the whole family swept off their feet!
With the new release of the Baby Bjorn Carrier Free 3D Mesh they’ve honed in on the features parent’s love the most and put them all into one carrier. This gives their newest creation a culmination of all the best features in their carrier lineup. And the best feature of Baby Bjorn carriers has always been how intuitive they are to put on, and without the help of a partner. There’s no reaching behind your head to buckle or yank anything here! Instead, the Baby Bjorn Carrier Free 3D Mesh slips over your shoulders/back like a vest and a front panel buckles in place. Anything that needs adjusting is visible, easy to reach, and some are color coded too!
To keep you comfortable while you baby-wear, there are three straps that run across your shoulders, ribs, and waist for support. This three strap setup isn’t common on most carriers and is a major factor in how the Baby Bjorn Carrier Free 3D Mesh offers such excellent comfort.Your little one will be just as well supported in the wide, adjustable seat of the carrier. And an adjustable strap by baby’s hips is a new feature for Baby Bjorn; pulling on this adjusts the amount of hip support your baby has based on what size their pelvis is.
Baby Carrier Free is made of a high-tech 3D fabric consisting of three layers – an inner, outer and middle layer. Instead of overly warm padding, the middle layer consists of a fine, single-fiber thread. The 3D mesh fabric gives the carrier a modern, sporty look. The 3D mesh is approved in accordance with OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class 1 for baby products.
You and baby are both comfortable and well taken care of in Baby Bjorn’s newest release!
Benefits of Baby Carrier Free
- 0-15 months
- Built-in back support and waist belt
- Machine washable; dries quickly
- Mesh fabric for breathability, temperature regulation, wicks away moisture
- Stability, comfort and incredible softness
- Certified hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Built-in infant insert, no accessories required
- Easy-to-adjust head support
When you carry your baby in the facing-out position, they must be able to hold their head up unaided (min. 5 months). The leg straps should be used to reduce the size of the leg openings for babies between 3.2 and 4.5 kg.
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.