Nuna Cudl Carrier
Wearing a baby carrier can be intimidating, especially for new parents. The Nuna Cudl aims to take the confusion and doubt out of baby wearing. The Nuna Cudl makes wearing your baby a breeze, with plenty of convenience features and straightforward functionality.
Comfortable for You and Your Baby
Be prepared for all weather conditions with breathable mesh fabrics that prevent you and your baby from overheating! The soft mesh is gentle on bare skin and padded to relieve pressure points. All fabric is Oeko-Tex certified to be better for your baby.
The Nuna Cudl can be worn in three unique positions. The integrated zipper booster allows you to adjust the carrier to fit both infants and toddlers with no additional pieces. Infants six months and younger can be carried on the parent or caregiver’s front, facing them with the head support raised. Once they can support their head on their own they can be turned to face outward and engage with the world. You can also carry your baby on your back like a backpack!
Easy to Use
The Nuna Cudl has unique magnetic clasps that help guide you into their proper place to make it exceptionally easy to put the carrier on. The clasps are secure in place and won’t come undone until you are ready to take the carrier off. The hook and loop waistband is effortlessly adjusted to your size and features a handy zip-off pouch for your essentials. The yoke of the carrier is also adjustable so you can choose how weight is distributed as you carry.
In addition to the classic Nuna colors the Nuna Cudl, Nuna introduced three more colors: Softened Denim, Softened Shadow, and Softened Thunder are soft neutral styles made from mercerized cotton for an extra level of comfort.
- Breathable Mesh or Soft Mercerized Cotton Oeko-Tex Certified Fabric
- 2 GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Bibs Included
- Integrated Infant Support
- Acknowledged as a “Hip Healthy” Product When Used as Directed by the IHDI
- Zipper-Off Essentials Pouch
- Magnetically Guided Closures
- Integrated Sun Shade
- 3 Carry Positions
- Recommended Use: Facing in/Infant Booster: 8-15 lb, < 4 months | Facing In: 15-30 lb, 4+ months | Facing Out: 20-30 lb, 6+ months | Back Carry: 25-35 lb, 9+ months
- Product: W 6-13 x L 13-17 in Waistband: 24-57 in
- Product Weight: 2.71 Pounds
- In stock items are shipped via UPS Ground from our warehouse in Boston, MA within 1-2 business days after placed. Transit time is 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- Items listed as shipped from manufacturer take an additional 1-2 business days for processing but most orders ship within 3 business days. You will receive tracking information as soon as we receive it from the manufacturer. Transit time is generally 1-5 business days once it has been shipped.
- We offer free shipping on orders over $99 within the continental US.
- Our full shipping policy, including transit times can be viewed here.