Every baby is different, and so is every mom, dad, and caregiver, which means that very few baby carriers are one-size-fits-all. Do you need a baby wrap, to provide nurturing warmth and comfort for your newborn? Or a grab-and-go baby sling? Or a wear-all-day soft structured carrier, allowing multiple positions and adjustments?This baby carrier buying guide is your first step towards picking the baby carrier that’s best for you (not your sister, your bestie, or your neighbor, but YOU). Finding the right carrier to facilitate hands-free carrying means learning some basics first, and this guide will teach you:
- Why babywearing is great;
- What aspects of your family lifestyle to evaluate before you choose your carrier;
- Carrier types, positions, and holds;
- Carrying stages;
- Comfort and ease-of-use features;
- How a baby carrier test-drive works at Magic Beans;
- Some of our favorite baby carrier models; and more!
The next step in picking the right baby carrier is going to be getting hands-on, and when you’re ready: we can help!
Come to any of our Boston-area stores, or book a FREE consultation to get one-on-one attention from our baby carrier experts, who will help you try on carriers, and teach you how to use the baby carrier you choose. Not in New England? We’re still happy to help: live chat with us, call us at 866-600-BEAN, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.