We heart Stokke! Our Cambridge manager’s faves from one of our most beloved brands
From strollers to baby carriers, cribs to high chairs, and beyond, this baby gear and lifestyle brand speaks to the modern eco-conscious and design-conscious parent. Here are a few of my personal favorites from their vast product line!
MyCarrier and MyCarrier Cool Baby Carriers
These carriers are so comfortable, and they really provide back and shoulder support and distribute the carrying weight really beautifully. And they’re built tough – perfect for a late summer hike!
- Use from birth up to 3 years
- 2 position front carry plus back carry option
- Harness-like carrier with very adjustable straps
- Ergonomically designed
- Aluminum inset provides back and lumbar support.
- 2 pockets with snaps – really convenient, and your stuff won’t fall out!
- Organic Oeko-Tex tested textiles (100% certified free of harmful substances)
- The MyCarrier Cool is a perfect summer option, with mesh fabric that lets breezes through
This portable baby bath is perfect for a tub or a sink. It’s lightweight, compact, and easy to fold. And it has a simple, modern look.
- Use from birth to 4 years – that’s a long time for a baby bath!
- Folds flat for storage
- Newborn Support available as well for correct ergonomic positioning and comfort
- Made of Polypropylene (PP) and Thermoplastic elastomers (TPE)
Start with the Sleepi as a gorgeous bassinet that you can easily keep in your bedroom to keep baby close by as you sleep; it’s easy to move, since it has wheels. Then, add extensions – the Sleepi transforms into a full crib, a toddler bed, and even a chair! Parents especially love the iconic oval crib configuration, which is great for smaller spaces.
- Use from ages 0-3 as bassinet and crib, up to 10 years with Junior Extension Kit
- Expands to accommodate your child’s changing needs
- Unique oval shape
- Height-adjustable mattress platform
- Lockable swivel wheels
- Solid, durable beech wood
- 7 year warranty!
This high chair is just beautiful! It fits with every nursery aesthetic, and has been around for ages (since 1972, to be exact). This is the gem of the Stokke collection, and easily their best seller in the product line. Come to a Magic Beans store to check it out! You will fall in love!
- Beautiful, unique design
- Transforms from high chair to child’s chair with ergonomic support, all the way up to adult seating holding up to 300 pounds! Use it for a lifetime!
- Solid beech wood
- High chair tray, baby set, and cushion available, sold separately
- Available in a huge range of colors and finishes to suit your home and your aesthetic
The post We heart Stokke! Our Cambridge manager’s faves from one of our most beloved brands appeared first on Spilling the Beans - Magic Beans.
Leave a comment