UPPAbaby Mesa Max 2022 | First look from ABC Las Vegas
The biggest updates in car seats are in the brand new Uppababy Mesa Max Infant Car Sear 2022!
Expected Fall 2022. Dates subject to changes.
As one of the easiest and safest infant car seats, the Mesa has been an easy choice for parents for almost 10 years. The two models look similar at first glance but with several important updates in the MAX. Let's compare the old UPPAbaby Mesa vs the new UPPAbaby Mesa Max 2022!
1. The UPPAbaby Mesa MAX sun canopy is a full segment longer, that's 43% more coverage. We all know that safety is the #1 priority, even if a car seat's occupant is blissfully aloof to the amount of engineering surrounding them.
2. For 2022 the UPPAbaby Mesa MAX will be the only Mesa model with the added load leg. The load leg extends from the car seat base at 90 degrees and rests on the floor of the car, reducing the amount of energy and movement your car seat experiences in a collision.
Here are the UPPAbaby Mesa Max features we know so far:
- 4-35 lbs
- 32 inches or less in height
- Infant Insert: 4-11 lbs
- Adapts to UPPAbaby Vista V2 and UPPAbaby Cruz v2 w/o adapters
- Mesa Max Car Seat:
- No re-thread harness
- Side ventilation on car seat
- European seat belt rout
- Carry handle acts as anti-rebound bar
- Extra long sun canopy
- Mesa Max Base:
- Tightness indicator
- Belt lock off
- Bubble level
- Auto-retracting latch
- Anti Rebound Panel
- 4-Position Load Leg